WHO WE ARE
Owned and operated by the Barnes Family since 1959, London Lennie’s was founded by Leonard “Lennie” Barnes and his wife Joan Barnes after they relocated to Queens, NY from London, England. Now owned by Lennie’s son, Leslie Barnes, the restaurant has evolved from a quintessential fish-n-chips shop to one of New York City’s premier seafood restaurant.
Celebrating over 57 years of seafood excellence, London Lennie’s is famous for the best in fresh, local seafood selected daily at the world-famous Fulton Fish Market. The leading seafood restaurant hosts the area’s finest raw bar and was honored with the 2007 & 2008 Wine Enthusiast Award of Distinction and 2008, 2009 & 2010 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
We are experts at selecting the finest seafood. We pride ourselves in over 50 years of expertise! London Lennie’s fish is selected daily and we only pick the “cream of the crop.” In other words, it won’t make it to your table if it doesn’t meet our high standards.
RULES OF THE HOUSE
1. Proper Attire required at all times. No sleeveless shirts for the Gentlemen, No bathing suits for the ladies.
2. We are a non smoking restaurant.
3. An 18% Gratuity will be added to parties of 10 or more
4. An 18% Gratuity will be added for Parties of 6 or more for the Shoe String Menus
5. Visit our Retail Counter with fresh fish daily
6. We accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Diners, American Express
London Lennie’s offers a variety of catering options perfectly suited to any party.
To host a private reservation at London Lennie’s, please e-mail email@example.com or call us at (718) 894-8084. See our Catering Menus.
JOIN OUR TEAM
To be considered for a position at London Lennie’s, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.